freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] Possible freetalk plugins

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] Possible freetalk plugins
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 00:15:11 -0700

,----[ On Sun, Sep 10, 2006, Matthias Quasthoff wrote: ]
| Am Samstag, den 09.09.2006, 06:12 -0700 schrieb Anand Babu:
| > I used to have a primitive for getting the prefix in freehoo project.
| >
| > I recommend a new primitive for this purpose.
| > Like ft-load, you can introduce ft-load-so which will load .so file
| > under ~/.freetalk/lib/ or $prefix/lib/freetalk/
| OK, I'll do that. Galago plugin already works, so currently I'm
| working on a systray applet displaying own status and contact
| statuses in a menu (using libgalago-gtk) ??? it's hard to test the
| plugin when there's no visualization ???
`----
It will be nice to have galago feature integrated into /who and status
reporting feature of freetalk.

Systray will be nice. But most of us do not use any Desktop (except GNU
Emacs ;).

,----[ On Sun, Sep 10, 2006, Matthias Quasthoff wrote: ]
| > We will also need your help in libjingle branch. Currently it
| > doesn't even have ft- scheme primitives. Can you take the
| > responsibility of porting all scheme extensions?
| Yes, would be a pleasure. I just started a new job, so I couldn't do
| it immediately. But I think three weeks from now I might find some
| time.  Would that be OK?
`----
Congratulations for your new job. Please take your own time. No
problem at all. Even we are busy with GlusterFS release.

Happy Hacking,
--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31