freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] Updating the GNU Freetalk Debian package

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] Updating the GNU Freetalk Debian package
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 00:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

Please wait for one more release of the stable branch. It has got lot of
nice updates.

Unstable branch uses google's libjingle (also free software) and has voice
support. It is not yet ready for general use, but will eventually replace
the current stable libloudmouth based freetalk.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31