freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] Re: GNU Freetalk 3.0 Release

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] Re: GNU Freetalk 3.0 Release
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:55:52 +0530 (IST)

Hi Debarishi,

   some more thoughts on this. Fedora 8 has this feature enabled in their
toolchain refer this

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2007-September/msg00015.html

their toolchain is compiled with -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 . This is like a
security for protecting C and C++ code for strict behaviour.

Regards