freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] Re: Freetalk proxy full support

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] Re: Freetalk proxy full support
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:59:59 -0500

Committed Harsha.
--
Anand Babu Periasamy
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31
Blog [http://ab.freeshell.org]
The GNU Operating System [http://www.gnu.org]
Z RESEARCH Inc [http://www.zresearch.com]

Harshavardhana wrote:
Hi ab,

   Please find the attached patch for the freetalk proxy full support.

   1. Full Proxy support, with some TODO's finished.
   2. New bindings for ProxyUsername and ProxyPasswd.
   3. By default proxy is disabled but could be enabled on request
      with /login command asking an "Y/N" prompt.

   Also please find the attached TODO list, if possible add it in the
   repository itself.

   Another TODO for me is after getting X61 up and running fix my GPG keys
   at savannah and get it cross signed by you :D.

Regards