freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] customising colors

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] customising colors
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:53:40 -0700

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Abhishek Dasgupta <address@hidden> wrote:
> How does one customise the colors in freetalk? I am using a light
> background and the incoming messages come in yellow-on-black.
>
> --
> Abhishek
> (please cc me, as I am not subscribed to freetalk-dev)

You can copy color.scm to your local home dir to override system
provide color.scm. You can edit it and change colors to your
preferences.
# cp /usr/share/freetalk/extensions/color.scm ~/.freetalk/extensions/
# emacs /home/ab/.freetalk/extensions/color.scm

Or simply  disable/enable color by
 /color-disable
 /color-enable

--
Anand Babu Periasamy
Blog [http://www.unlocksmith.org]

The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it.  -- Hemingway, Ernest