Re: Small FT2 update

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: Small FT2 update
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 18:34:00 +0100

> (I now have some minor problems getting the type1 and type1z drivers to
> build peacefully together into one static lib, but I need to do more
> investigation before I know what exactly is going on. It's probabably
> related to the illusive FT_MAKE_OPTION_SINGLE_OBJECT symbol...)

It is, you must add FT_MAKE_OPTION_SINGLE_OBJECT before any includes in
the following files :

  src/sfnt/sfnt.c
  src/psnames/psnames.c
  src/truetype/truetype.c
  src/type1/type1.c
  src/type1z/type1z.c

This will force all LOCAL_DEF/LOCAL_FUNC to "static", resulting in a
single object file that has no exported entry, except the relevant
"psnames_driver_interface", "type1_driver_interface", etc...

I have commited the changes to the CVS already, if you still have problems..

- David