problem loading AdobeSansMM

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: problem loading AdobeSansMM
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 17:57:22 +0000 (GMT)

The very problem with AdobeSansMM and ftmulti is that the SFNT driver
of FT2 doesn't reject this PS font -- the check for 0x00010000 as the
first four bytes is too late.  It consequently tries to handle
AdobeSansMM as a TT font which fails of course.

I suggest to move/add the test for a valid SFNT in TT_Init_Face()
(ttobjs.c) to TT_Load_Format_Tag() (ttload.c).

Since I'm just starting (again) with reading the FT2 source code, I
don't do this change by myself.

Setting the right error value, ftmulti continues and displays
AdobeSansMM without problems.