Source of CID fonts ...

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Source of CID fonts ...
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:56:44 -0400 (EDT)

While David is working on the CFF stuff, I have been learning lots
about CID Fonts.  I found this source today:

    ftp://ftp.ora.com//pub/examples/nutshell/cjkv/adobe/

There are CMaps and CID Fonts (plus a few sfnt wrapped CID Fonts for
the Macintosh; will the sfnt driver read these?).  I should have clued
into this earlier; these are fonts donated by Adobe for Ken Lunde's
CJKV book.  An excellent book -- Werner is mentioned!

Tom