Re: t2load.c patches

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: t2load.c patches
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:57:38 +0200

Hi Tom,

> Hi,
>

> > Thanks!  I'll apply your fix blindly since I have not yet read the
> > source code of CFF in detail.
> >
> > And indeed, all my Linux Acrobat 4.0 CFF fonts are loaded then, but
> > there seems to be a problem with the font metrics -- almost all glyphs
> > overlap.
> >

> Oops!  I forgot to mention that...  I think that David said the CID
> keyed OpenType/CFF stuff needed more work; perhaps it was in the
> metrics area?  Or was he talking about something else?

Well, I simply meant that I didn't even try to implement CID support in
the OpenType/CFF driver, so I'm a bit surprised to see it work with your
patch :-)

Anyway, thanks a lot for submitting it, I'll have a look at the changes
and try to see how to easily implement CID support.

By the way, where can I get the Acrobat 4.0 CFF-CID fonts (I have the
Windows 4.0, and it doesn't contain CFF fonts) ?

- David