Re: OpenType with CFF outlines

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: OpenType with CFF outlines
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:24:09 -0400 (EDT)

I can tell you one place where memeory is getting stomped on:
the name_index data.

Disassembling the font one way, I see that the name data off_size
is 1, there is exactly one entry and the two offsets are 1 and 21,
resp.  When T2_Get_Name is called, the first offset is all of a
sudden 408.  Looking at the intervening calls, I can't see where
memory is getting stomped, unless you have change t2parse.c
*significantly*.