Re: failing fonts

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: failing fonts
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 17:05:07 +0200 (CEST)

> The MM font you list below does not work with ATM on my Macintosh.
> I think the font is buggy.  I haven't had a change to figure out
> what the problem is.  Does Ed Kohler's mminstance correctly
> interpolate it and produce a "clean" instance?

mminstance (version 1.2) works without problems; I did

  mmpfb --1=500 --2=600 RxMM.pfb > RxMM-500-600.pfb

I got the message

  mmpfb: warning: didn't interpolate BlueFuzz in BlendPrivate

which is not important I think.

ftview then fails to display RxMM-500-600.pfb with the following error
message two times:

  t1.weight_vector: too early !!