Re: Compiling under IRIX 6.5.x using native cc

From: Marek Fort
Subject: Re: Compiling under IRIX 6.5.x using native cc
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:00:39 +0200

Hi,

I found that the problem is actually in "include/internal/ftstream.h"
lines  97 and 125 (in freetype2 beta8).
There is a casting from char* to unsigned short. SGI compilers complain
about such conversion. You have to cast (char*) to (unsigned int) first and
then the (unsigned int) to (unsigned short).
The values are always small enough to fit into the shorts.

--
Marek Fort