Win32, MFC project files to build 'freetype2-current'

From: Bart De Lathouwer
Subject: Win32, MFC project files to build 'freetype2-current'
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:20:49 +0200

Hi all

I'm trying to modify the project files that Claudia send to us a couple of days ago
to compile the 'current' version of freetype.
I also want the project files to sit in the build/win32 directory.

I got everything working, but i had to make the following modifications
(include the FT_FLAT_COMPILE compiler directive):

What are the consequences....

Bart

added the following code to .\include\freetype\ftoption.h below #undef FT_EXPORT_DEF:
#ifdef _WIN32
#define FT_EXPORT_DEF(x)  __declspec(dllexport) x
#else
#define FT_EXPORT_DEF(x)  extern x
#endif

in psaux.c
----------------
#ifdef FT_FLAT_COMPILE

#include "psobjs.c"
#include "psauxmod.c"
#include "t1decode.c"

#else

#include <psaux/psobjs.c>
#include <psaux/psauxmod.c>
#include <psaux/t1decode.c>

#endif

in t1decode.c
--------------------
#ifdef FT_FLAT_COMPILE

#include "t1decode.h"
#include "psobjs.h"
#include "freetype/internal/ftdebug.h"
#include "freetype/internal/t1errors.h"
#include "freetype/ftoutln.h"
#include "freetype/internal/ftdebug.h"

#else

#include <psaux/t1decode.h>
#include <psaux/psobjs.h>
#include <freetype/internal/ftdebug.h> /* for FT_ERROR() */
#include <freetype/internal/t1errors.h>
#include <freetype/ftoutln.h>
#include <freetype/internal/ftdebug.h>

#endif