Re: Courier-Oblique

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: Courier-Oblique
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:03:54 -0400 (EDT)

Blargh!  1. We are getting the correct font matrix.  2. FT_Outline_Transform is
working correctly.

So, I do not know where the problems are.  I can tell that in T1_Load_Glyph,
calling FT_Outline_Transform results in the points on the contour being changed.
Why these changes aren't propogated down the line, I do not know. :(

Tom