Re: copyright of makefiles in FT

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: copyright of makefiles in FT
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:52:56 +0200

Hi Werner,

> What copyright for the makefiles?  Public domain?  No copyright?
> FreeType?  Basically, such files are of auxiliary nature only...

Actually, they're covered by the FreeType license for now.

Note that I have made a few updates lately to the build system
to make it more generic. Thus, we'll be able to use it for
FreeType Layout nearly un-modified. I'm actually already using
it on another graphics project I can't really tell about :-)

Regards,

- David