[Devel] Line spacing data in fonts? [was: FIXED: pure CFF fonts and adv

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Line spacing data in fonts? [was: FIXED: pure CFF fonts and advanced widths]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:50:10 -0500 (EST)

I just thought of something:  does this have anyhitng thing to do with
leading (line advance)?  the glyphs do not even make it onto separate lines.
It is just one big mess of a line, and I tend to think this might be because
there is no line spacing information in the font..  On the other hand, the
OpenType/CFF fonts from which I gleaned the CFF data have what I tend to think
is ine spacing information.  Where do I look?

Tom