Re: [Devel] Is it time for 2.0.2 ?

From: Francesco Zappa Nardelli
Subject: Re: [Devel] Is it time for 2.0.2 ?
Date: 10 Jan 2001 12:11:01 +0100

Happy New Year.

DT>   I'm now wondering if a 2.0.2 release wouldn't be a good
DT>   thing this week, given that the code seems stable.

I have tested the PCF driver on a x86 running FreeBSD and it works
fine.  This is the Good New(TM).

On the other hand I have compiled it on a alpha station running Linux
and all what I get is an ugly /segmentation fault/.  It appears that
the problem is not in the PCF driver, that is, removing it results as
well in a /segmentation fault/.

Am I missing something fundamental about FreeType on 64bit
architectures, or should I try to find out the problem?

-francesco