[Devel] Bitmap format

From: Michael Still
Subject: [Devel] Bitmap format
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 06:46:39 +1100 (EST)

Hello all.

I'm new to this list, so please forgive me if this is the wrong forum (and
please direct me to the right one). I have been trying to find out more
information about the format of the bitmap buffer for rendered glyphs.
Specifically, I wouldn't mind having a look at a sample my_draw_bitmpa
routine (mentioned in the tutorial document named step1).

I have looked in the source code for a demos / examples area, and can't
find one... I have also tried to view the mailing list archives, but get a
404 for the mailman interface from your website.

Thanks in advance,
Mikal

--
Michael Still (address@hidden)
 - Panda PDF Generation Library

"To read makes our speaking english good" -- Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
in "I Robot, You Jane"