[Devel] Underline & Strike through

From: Nishanta Abeysinghe
Subject: [Devel] Underline & Strike through
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:32:09 -0000

Hello, I have a question on outlining and strike through.

Does freetype support underlining and strike through. I have seen
the information in the FT_FaceRec_ structure but havent come across
an API that will enable this. If Freetype doesn't, could some one inform
me as to how to modify the glyph outline to achieve this. I believe this
is the touch point so that transformation all then be covered automatically. Any suggestions would be welcome

Nishanta