RE: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems

From: Blinn, Eric W
Subject: RE: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:48:54 -0600

Tom Kacvinsky wrote:

> It might help me a *lot* if I saw one of the PDF files you
> guys are trying to rasterize.

Ask and ye shall receive.  I'll send you the PDF that I've been using as a
testcase while troubleshooting this stuff.  It is a contrived example that
is mostly just a series of font names, in their font, one per line. It is
only about 182k, but I'll just send it directly unless somebody requests it
sent to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Eric