[Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:59:12 -0500 (EST)

I hard wired this into a local copy of FreeType, and the size problems
I had disappeared.  I know what to do -- hack parse_font_matrix and set
the units_per_em there.  I'll see what I can come up with...

This does account for the size increase that Eric reported -- 1000/2048 is
approximately .50, or 50%.

Tom