Re: [Devel] ttnameid.h and TT_MS_LANGID_TIGRIGNA_ETHIOPIA

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: [Devel] ttnameid.h and TT_MS_LANGID_TIGRIGNA_ETHIOPIA
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:33:12 +0100

Hi Tom,

Tom Kacvinsky wrote:

> In ttnameid.h, around line 520, we have:
>
> #define TT_MS_LANGID_TIGRIGNA_ETHIOPIA                 0x0473
> #define TT_MS_LANGID_TIGRIGNA_ETHIOPIA                 0x0873
>
> Which should stay, and which should go?

The former is correct, the latter is a typo (it should be ERITREA
instead).

But I believed I corrected this tonight (some minutes before nidnight UTC)
on the CVS. Plese update your directory, and things will be corrected.

I beg your pardon for the inconvenience which comes from a lack of
attention from myself.

Best regards,
Antoine