[Devel] Last call for patches?

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Last call for patches?
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:24:10 -0500 (EST)

I lied a little.  I forgot to make the changes to the CFF driver that I had made
to the Type 1/CID drivers (with respect to font BBox parsing).  Those changes
have been committed.

I will test more tomorrow.  I am also in the process of changing ftlint to
better suit my debugging needs (and testing those changes).

Do you want the changes to ftlint committed, or no?

Reagrds,

Tom