[Devel] Problem with cache manager

From: Mike Owens
Subject: [Devel] Problem with cache manager
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:56:31 -0400

I've built the ftview sample using vc++ 6.0. When the application closes it
crashes with memory access error. I've traced into the cache manager where it
appears to be trying to free the same memory twice. The first time through
FT_Lru_Done(manager->sizes_lru) which frees the memory associated with
sizes_lru and the second time through FT_Lru_Done( manager->faces_lru) which
eventually tries to reaccess manager->sizes_lru.

Also I've created a windows application to test with and created code to simply
open the library and cache manager and then close both. I am not accessing
either. When I close the app. I get memory leaks. I've traced the memory blocks
into the cache manager but have not yet figured out what's going on. Has anyone
had any problems in this area?