[Devel] FIXED: KDE crashes, was: 2.4.3-3mdk and VIA

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] FIXED: KDE crashes, was: 2.4.3-3mdk and VIA
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 10:58:16 -0400 (EDT)

Attached is patch that fixes the problem.  efence SUCKS on Solaris 7.  It does
not give meaningful results at all.  I had to do the debug work on a Linux box
(Intel architecture) with gdb 5.0.  Whatever it takes.

Without the patch, I get results similar to Arnd's (I used ftlint, though).
With the patch, ftlint runs to completion (efence isn't tripped into causing a
core dump).

I would like a peer review of the code before I commit, though.  I want to make
sure I am not introducing any new bugs. :)

Tom