[Devel] FreeType goes Pascal?

From: Wolfgang Domröse
Subject: [Devel] FreeType goes Pascal?
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:16:52 GMT

Hallo David,

before I come to my question let me just give you a short view on what I did:

I compiled freetype2 (2.0.4) with PureC on a 68000-emulator called "MagiC-PC".

I linked all stuff together to one library WITHOUT linking STDLIB. This was
successfull because I changed all STD*.H in that way, that only necessary names
are declared to be "extern".

I compiled a PurePascal UNIT, that does all the bindings to FREETYPE.LIB.

I wrote a short PurePascal program to test the usage of the library.

And now the problem:

As long as I only use mathematical funtions like FT_MulFix e.t.c. there is no
problem at all.

When I try to use FT_Init e.t.c PurePascal is not able to compile or link.

There is an error-message "Fatal 0: Internal Error L563" - I think it occurs
when linking starts.

When I tried to change the module-list in ftmodule.h I got the following result:

As long as only autohint and ONE other module are used, I can compile and run
the test program. No matter, which other module is used.

Do you have any idea what this could be?

bye

 Wolfgang Domroese