Re: [Devel] mailing list archive; patch submission

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:06:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

> *) I have patches to sfnt/ttload.c to handle some
> 'incomplete' type42 fonts in postscript, and i'm working on
> patches to cff/cffload.c (and probably other) to get
> Type0/CID/CFF Japanese fonts to work in a pdf application.

This is the list where you send patches.

I am interested in your patches to the cffload.c.  What exactly are you
adding to make this "work" with CID fonts in CFF format?

> Is there a standard person to send patches to?
> Any known fixes/work I might be replication?

I don't know of anyone working on a Type 42 driver.  I wouldn't know if
there is replication in the CFF stuff until you tell me what you plan on
doing (if it involes Unicode stuff, yes, there is duplication)

Tom