[Devel] glyph_names

From: Wolfgang Domröse
Subject: [Devel] glyph_names
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 20:30:42 GMT

Hi,

until now I use standard_glyph_names-table to get glyph_names for several
encoding-tables as in:

>char* adobeSTD_GlyphName(charcode)
>       unsigned short charcode;
>{
>return (char *) standard_glyph_names[t1_standard_encoding[charcode]+31 ];
>}

and in a similar way:
>char* appleEXP_GlyphName(unsigned short charcode);
>char* appleROM_GlyphName(unsigned short charcode);
>char* winANSI_GlyphName(unsigned short charcode);

Now you changed the table. It is now called ps_glyph_names and is looking
different. The only difference I see: in standard_glyph_names "space" had the
position 32, it now has the position 6. So I could easily change the formula to
...+5 instead of ...+31. Is that correct?

Ciao