Re: [Devel] problem with PostScript names

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] problem with PostScript names
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:25:48 +0200

Hello Jacob,

"Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen" a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> With freetype2 from the current CVS I get some problems with the psnames.
> For roman and greek letters it is OK. However, the ps-names of 0,1,2,3,4,5,
> !,#.$,%,&,',(,-,*,_,,,/, are assigned to something else. They them selves
> get another ps-name.
> I tested this with just a standard times.ttf file.
>
> Previous versions worked OK.

I've just tried it on my machine with times.ttf, and FT_Get_Glyph_Name
seems to work OK. Are you sure you're completely up-to-date ? maybe
you caught an interim commit ??

Some internals have changed recently regarding the Postscript names
storage within the library, but you should not see any difference
unless you access internal tables directly (which is _bad_ anyway :-)

Cheers,

- David