[Devel] [SF BUG #434848 ] mozilla crashes at website

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: [Devel] [SF BUG #434848 ] mozilla crashes at website
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:28:44 +0200

[ This one is more for David, I believe.]

Submitted 2001-06-20 18:40 by Lauren Matheson (inan)

              Hey,

              It's really not your problem except that you're
              affected - Mozilla 0.8.1 on my machine crashes every
              time I try to look at your website
              (freetype.sourceforge.net). It's the only site that
              has done that to me yet - so probably just something it
              doesn't like with your stylesheet. Likely it'll get
              fixed, but in the meantime it's worth you knowing.

              Later,
              Lauren.