[Devel] [SF BUG #472626 ] configuration problem in 2.0.4

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: [Devel] [SF BUG #472626 ] configuration problem in 2.0.4
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:46:28 +0200

              The file include/freetype/config/ftoption.h has a
              comment starting on line 37 saying that any
              modifications to the file should be placed in the build
              directory.

              When compiling with make (ie. not jam) on my linux
              system the file builds/unix/ftoptions.h was not read. I
              had to make the changes in
              include/freetype/config/ftoption.h.