[Devel] Fw: [Cvs] TTF

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Devel] Fw: [Cvs] TTF
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:13:46 +0100 (CET)

The following has been sent to address@hidden -- this shouldn't
happen (David, please make this list a moderated list so that only the
CVS script can post mails).

    Werner
--- Begin Message --- Subject: [Cvs] TTF Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:50:51 +0100 Hi,
as I went through some docs on the web talking about TTF, I though I might drop you a line and ask if you
have suggestion on a problem Im experiencing on TTF and Glyphs.
I just don't want to bother you at all, therefore feel free to discard this if so.
Otherwise, my question is:
Im processing a text from my printer driver under NT (DrvTextOut) and I get the TTF-file-data at runtime.
But I cannot understand why some of the gliph-handles match the correct Unicode array, whilst other do not. As an example, letter A,B,C... have a match in the Unicode array, while the Euro sign does not match any....
My question is: what the GLyphHandle refers to ? Can I use it to get the correct Unicode-id ?
thanks a lot in any case
Walter

Walter PASQUALONE
Development Team