RE: [Devel] Re: What's the translation status for Freetype?

From: Martin Granell
Subject: RE: [Devel] Re: What's the translation status for Freetype?
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:11:55 +1100

Sould there be a function to convert error codes to string messages?
If there isn't, then everyone that wants to pass error codes to e.g. log
files or to users will have to do their own translations.
Would it be possible to include a separate module within freetype that
does this conversion, and have that module updated with english in CVS,
but used in the translation project for other languages.

Yours,
Martin
(most-time lurker...)