Re: [Devel] bug with MSung-Light-Acro

From: George Williams
Subject: Re: [Devel] bug with MSung-Light-Acro
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:54:40 -0800

  MSung-Light-Acro indeed has some bug I think. I try to "Find Problem"
  with pfaedit, and find out many doubtful problem.
Um, not everything pfaedit reports as a problem really is one. PfaEdit currently errs on the side of paranoia. The problems it reports are more likely to concern a font designer than a renderer.

For example it reports lines which are almost but not quite horizontal as problems, but in some fonts that may be the intent...