RE: [Devel] Conflicting font PSNames

From: Mark Storer
Subject: RE: [Devel] Conflicting font PSNames
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:39:16 -0800

>> I take it then that FT_Get_Postscript_Name just returns whatever is
>> in that slot of the names table?  No slot no string?
>
>I don't understand this.  What do you mean?

Well, I no longer need to assume anything.  I now KNOW that
FT_Get_Postscript_Name (when called on a truetype font) looks at the name
table for the the postscript name (nameID == 6) and that I'll get an empty
string if FT runs into problems along the way (like if their is no ps name)

Gotta love Free software.

--Mark Storer
  Software Engineer
  Cardiff Software

#include <disclaimer>
typedef std::disclaimer<Cardiff> Discard;