Re: [Devel] Freetype 2.0.6 on OpenVMS

From: Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen
Subject: Re: [Devel] Freetype 2.0.6 on OpenVMS
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:29:29 +0100 (MET)

address@hidden wrote on 25-JAN-2002 13:09:17.09

>> During the compilation of ftcache the following messages were
>> produced:
>
>Fixed, thanks.
>
>> Else I would only like to suggest the following improvements to
>> the VMS specific makefiles (descrip.mms) to
>> a.) Allow the correct compilation of the demos (see below), which
>>     needed the routines from ftmm
>> b.) Catch all the dependencies of ftcache (like ftccache ;-)
>
>Applied also.  You could probably add dependencies for the other
>directories also. :-)
>
>> On a positive note I was able to build successfully all of the demo
>> programs for Freetype on the same system with really minor
>> modifications, which also are definite #ifdef VMS cases, i.e. no
>> impact on other platforms at all.  The only other "change" to get
>> this to work is the addtion of one descrip.mms file to the toplevel
>> directory of the demos source-tree which can be found below [...]
>
>Thanks a lot!  I've slightly modified the new descrip.mms (removing
>the unnecessary `SRC' variable, removing tabs), please test.

I checked today's CVS version on my OpenVMS7.3 system and it just compiled and
worked as expected.

               Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  address@hidden

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM          tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Rotterdamseweg 137                       tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 AL Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd