[Devel] Problem Porting FreeType Lib to iPAQ running in Linux

From: Wong ShingYuen
Subject: [Devel] Problem Porting FreeType Lib to iPAQ running in Linux
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 17:50:53 +0800

Dear all, I would like to port FreeType1.3.1 Lib to COMPAQ iPAQ, Intel Strong ARM 32-bit Processor. Can FreeType Lib be used in iPAQ running Lunix? How to config the Lib so that it can be compiled for Linux? I would like to run the test program ,such as ftdump & ftzoom, in iPAQ to find out the performance of render TrueType font in iPAQ. Can you give me some hit to do? If FreeType 1.3.1 cannot be ported, then how about FreeType2? Thank for helping.

Cheer Gary