Re: [Devel] Relevance of FTjam wrt new Jam 2.4 ?

From: Mark Leisher
Subject: Re: [Devel] Relevance of FTjam wrt new Jam 2.4 ?
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 05:00:21 -0600 (MDT)

    David> Note that I'd like to ditch the "old" Make-based build system
    David> entirely. This won't happen until the official Jam has all features
    David> required to compile the library...

Not that I've looked extensively, but Freetype is the only project I've
encountered that uses Jam.  Are any other high profile projects using Jam?
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab                    Television has raised writing
New Mexico State University               to a new low.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                       -- Samuel Goldwyn
Las Cruces, NM  88003