[Devel] FT 2.1.1rc1 tagged in CVS

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] FT 2.1.1rc1 tagged in CVS
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 00:47:17 +0200

Hello,

  thanks to everyone, and especially Werner for his latest work
  on the BDF driver, and sorry for the compile failures that my
  own changes introduced.

  I've just run a pass of "cleanup" on the current CVS sources
  to remove some annoying compiler warnings in the two new
  drivers (namely BDF and Type42). I have also created a tag
  named "VER-2-1-1-RC1" for the first release *candidate* for
  2.1.1

  It'd be nice if this pre-release could be tested on as much
  machines as possible. I definitely want some stupid bugs
  introduced in 2.1.0 squashed before making the release
  itself..

  Note that I'll continue working on a few minor topics
  meanwhile:

     - the "webdings" cmap problem
     - the 0-length name table entries problem
     - the invalid Visual C++ DSP/DSW files

  Regards,

- David Turner