RE: [Devel] truetype loader crashes in current CVS version

From: Graham Asher
Subject: RE: [Devel] truetype loader crashes in current CVS version
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:29:44 +0100

<<<<<<
I'm experiencing crashes with the current CVS version whenever I try
to load a truetype font. If FT_CONFIG_OPTION_INCREMENTAL is undefined
(this is the default), the TrueType loader crashes in line 852 of
src/truetype/ttgload.c when it tries to access face->glyph_locations.
This pointer is always NULL since the array is allocated in
TT_Load_Locations() which is only called if FT_CONFIG_OPTION_INCREMENTAL
is defined (see ttobjs.c line 203).

Apologies, everybody - this is undoubtedly my fault. I shall fix it.

Graham Asher