[Devel] Rotation with freetype 1

From: suresh chitturi
Subject: [Devel] Rotation with freetype 1
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:13:43 -0500

Hello,

I am using the freetype 1 for our software development. I see that the transformations such as rotation, scaling, etc....are supported by inputting a 2x2 matrix to the function TT_Transform_Outline().

Since i am very new to graphics programming, i would like to know how i could achieve rotation, basically i would like to know how i can specify the angle of rotation within the input 2x2 matrix.

Can somebody please help me with this. Some example code would be beneficial.

Thanks in Advance,
Suresh