[Devel] RE: compiling FreeType library for 64 bit code

From: Keith Trummel
Subject: [Devel] RE: compiling FreeType library for 64 bit code
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:46:27 -0700

FYI,

    Changing line 186 in the file ftcache.h from

#define FTC_FACE_ID_HASH( i )  ((FT_UInt32)(FT_Pointer)( i ))

to be:

#define FTC_FACE_ID_HASH( i )  ((FT_UInt32)((unsigned long) i &
0xffffffffL))

fixes the problem when producing 64 bit code both using Sun's C++ compiler
and IBM's C++ compiler.  Presumably, it also still keeps the hashing
performance reasonable.

Keith