Re: [Devel] ttf2tfm/ttf2pk: patches

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: [Devel] ttf2tfm/ttf2pk: patches
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:39:16 +0100

Bonjour,

Jean-Christophe Dubacq ecrivit:

Btw, I do not know if it is possible to change my e-mail addresses
in the CVS files. My only permanent address is:
address@hidden
The other one will cease to be active in a year from now.

Your address (and your name) only appear in the CVS log files.
I do not believe this is important to have them right (furthermore,
this asks for modifying special files *inside* the CVS database,
and hence root priviledges at the CVS server, something I do not
have presently ;-)).
I will try to find an usefull place inside the ttf2pk/ttf2tfm sources
to add your name and "permanent" address; this way, future hackers of
this contribution will be able to "hassle" you! ;-))))

However, this reminds me you were not credited (in docs/credits).
Silly me. This is now corrected.

Salutations,
Antoine