Re: [Devel] Half-width ASCII in monospace CJK fonts

From: Anthony Fok
Subject: Re: [Devel] Half-width ASCII in monospace CJK fonts
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:53:00 +0800

Hello David and ha shao,

I finally took a first look at it (thanks to your ftcheckfixedwidth
program), and made a small modification to ttgload.c.  The simplistic
patch appears to work well on the fonts on my computer, e.g. Arphic
fonts, MingLiU.ttc, SimSun18030.ttc, Courier New, etc.

Please let me know whether this patch is good enough.  :-)

Thanks,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling