Re: [Devel] glyphs with no pixels are not tolerated by the renderers

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] glyphs with no pixels are not tolerated by the renderers
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:04:53 +0100

Hi all,

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
My fix is to change lines 194-5 of ftrend1.c from

[...]

I'd be grateful for comments or suggestions of a simpler fix.

Graham,

just go forth and install it!  I consider this a minor fix (`minor' in
the sense of the effect on the whole library, not in the sense of
quality) which you don't need to discuss here -- a proper ChangeLog
entry is fully sufficient (which you always do, thanks).

Agreed, please go ahead. By the way, what about your patch to the
TrueType hinter ? Would you care about sending it to me if you're
afraid of committing it within the sources right now ?

Best regards,

- David Turner