[Devel] Two incomplete lines (FT_MUNMAP_*) in builds/unix/configure.ac

From: Anthony Fok
Subject: [Devel] Two incomplete lines (FT_MUNMAP_*) in builds/unix/configure.ac
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:15:17 +0800

Hello,

I finally remember to report two non-fatal error messages that I had been
seeing lately during configure:

  ./configure: line 4439: FT_MUNMAP_DECL: command not found
  ./configure: line 4440: FT_MUNMAP_PARAM: command not found

These seem to originate from builds/unix/configure.ac:

    dnl Here we check whether we can use our mmap file component.
    AC_FUNC_MMAP
    if test "$ac_cv_func_mmap_fixed_mapped" != yes; then
      FTSYS_SRC='$(BASE_)ftsystem.c'
    else
      FTSYS_SRC='$(BUILD)/ftsystem.c'

      FT_MUNMAP_DECL      <----------
      FT_MUNMAP_PARAM     <----------
    fi
    AC_SUBST(FTSYS_SRC)

Note quite sure what they are supposed to be, but just thought that you may
like to know.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--