Re: [Devel] MacOS X and FT_New_Face

From: Dan Williams
Subject: Re: [Devel] MacOS X and FT_New_Face
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 12:36:57 -0500

Hi,

However, people must realize that on OS X you still need access to resource-based OS 9 fonts. Not everything is a .dfont and OS X will still recognize all your resource-based fonts from your OS 9 fonts folder, along with resource-based fonts in your OS X font folders. Therefore, this #define is still needed on OS X.

Dan