Re: [Devel] build error

From: Steve Dekorte
Subject: Re: [Devel] build error
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:23:45 -0700

On Sunday, May 18, 2003, at 08:05 PM, Dan Williams wrote:
There's something wierd going on here. First off, I thought my patch last week to libtool was a problem, but going through it there's no way my patch would have modified it this much. So my question is, how come your libtool thinks it is Mac OS X/Darwin, since the -install_name is a Mac-only option, and the .dylib is too?

This is actually a freetype folder that was originally configured on OSX, then copied to Linux then a:
make clean
make configure
make

was done. (This is because the lib is included in a multiplatform project, which I am developing on OSX) This should work, right? It know it works on NetBSD and several other unixes.

Can you attach your freetype2/build/unix/libtool so we can find out what happened?

Sure, see attached.

What options did you ./configure with?

No configure options.

Thanks,