[Devel] freetype stroker

From: Gordon Childs
Subject: [Devel] freetype stroker
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:41:20 +1000

Hi and congratulations on such a brilliant font library.

I'm using freetype2.1.4rc2 to fill and stroke arbitrary bezier paths.

The filling works perfectly, but when I stroke some of the same curves the stroking code freaks out, and inserts lines of varying thickness that arc off to infinity in random directions. I been able to isolate one small example that causes the problem, that works if I scale the curve a little. The curve in question appears to have a slight cusp on one edge, but in any
case it is closed, so I'm not sure why this is happening.

Does this ring any bells or should I dig up more info, like a dump outline, before and after?

Many regards,
Gordon Childs.