Re: [Devel] pshalgo1 and pshalgo2

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] pshalgo1 and pshalgo2
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:14:47 +0200

Hi Werner,

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
It seems to me that pshalgo1 and pshalgo2 are no longer in use,
superseded by pshalgo3.  Shall I remove those files, renaming
pshalgo3 to pshalgo?

Yes, they were kept for historical reasons. They can be removed
now that the PS hinter is working well (except for the bloody
counters of course :-)

- David Turner

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.
The E-Mail transmission can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
CANAL+TECHNOLOGIES will not therefore be liable for the message if modified.